PROTEIN PLASTICITY. ENVIRONMENTAL STRESSES. AGING. PROTEOMICS.
We are an interdisciplinary group, exploring a wide range of topics including:
1. Protein plasticity in molecular chaperone function.
2. Mass spectrometry to study protein dynamics and protein-protein interactions.
3. Prokaryotic and eukaryotic redox proteomics.
4. Cellular heterogeneity in redox and protein homeostasis.
5. Designing stress-regulated proteins.
Curious? Motivated? Looking to do some COOL SCIENCE?
Join the Reichmann Lab and explore the wonderful world of proteins, mass spectrometry, biochemistry, and more!
Send applications by email: danare [at] mail.huji.ac.il
Join us to answer BIG questions!
Send applications to
danare AT mail.huji.ac.il